The standard (full) version of the template is available here.
Only the current version of the template is available for download.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Lite version does not contain the ability to override the index.php template and will directly overwrite all your changes with a direct update. For this reason, the Lite version does not contain an automatic update server.
- Support for overrides of
- Minor fixes
- Fix show_headings parameter effect in articles list layout
- Fix application of the class for the field label in the layout of the field layer of the
- Fix some language template variables
- Changed the order of specifying versioning for included style files and scripts
- Fix a bug with accessing article parameters in the list of articles category
- Added parameter , which controls the page title and description for pagination pages
- Added automatic connection of the script file /js/custom.js in the template folder if it exists
nameattributes from link tags as deprecated in HTML5
rel="tag"attribute for tag links associated with the tag component
- In the
toolbarsection, the content is vertically centered
- Fixing accessibility attributes
- Added class
.page-offor the page counter in the paginator, wherever it appears
- Almost all override layouts were affected, common codestyle was implemented
- Accessibility attributes added to the main site layout index.php for links
- Fixed the main layout of error display error.php: the name of the file in which the error occurred is hidden, if the error display level is not maximum and not for developers
loading="lazy"attribute for all image tags
- Redesigned layouts responsible for the formation of a block of information about the article
- Fixed layouts of the list of additional fields
- Reworked pagenavigation content plugin layout
- UIkit icon display has been redesigned in all layouts where it appears
- Fixed layout of the mod_banners module's overridden template
- Output of the material title to the filled alt attribute for the intro and full image of the material
- Fix component layout
- Fix layout layout default_items a component com_tags
- Fix system message container class
- Correction of the error in obtaining the parameters in the article output layout.
- Minor fixes in additional content layouts.
- Correction of the error in obtaining the parameters for displaying the article header in the article output layout.
- Minor fixes (installation script + language constants).
- In the layout of the error output page, the link to the main page is fixed.
- All mod_menu module layouts have been updated: for navbar and subnav layouts, the definition of the top displayed menu level has been fixed to form the existing submenu; for all layouts, the marking is corrected if there are images menu items specified in the parameters.
- Changes have been made to the main layout of the template! Do not update an existing site! It can break it!
- Added output of the offcanvas display button for
navbar-*positions if a module of type mod_menu is published in them. The adjustable switching point between the main and mobile menus is made in the template parameter .
- The layout of the sidebar grid around the main content on tablet screens has been fixed.
- Fixed layout of
footerpositions on tablet and mobile screens.
- The distribution is cleared of obsolete files.
- Fix layout markup for the navbar module mod_menu
- Fix <head> section connections for error page for a site in a domain subfolder
- Fix output of pagination block for com_search component search results
- Fix <head> section connections for error, offline and component pages
- The markup of an overridden template of fields like calendar, file, media is fixed
- Fixed layout of the com_users module's overridden default_params template
- UIkit removed from the template in an independent extension. When you install the template if there is no UIkit library installed or if an outdated version is found, an attempt will be made to download and automatically install the current version of the library in the background. This update partially breaks backward compatibility in terms of using less or sass UIkit files: the paths have changed and you should refer to the /media/uikit3/ folder. The connection of basic files is done through HTMLHepler and is described on the repository page (later on the site will be a documentation section).
- Implement auto including of the css/custom.css style file, if available
- Fixed micro markup in mod_breadcrumbs module
- Updated general description
- Fixed server error when installing on unsupported versions of Joomla!
- Update UIkit to 3.2.0
- Update UIkit to 3.1.9
- Update UIkit to 3.1.8
- Fix of the component output template component.php
- Fix of the offline page output template offline.php
- Fix of the error page output template error.php
- Added class for module wrapper block with unique module identifier:
- Support for overrides of